Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My made up crush


It’s late and I can’t sleep. And I can’t sleep because I can’t stop thinking of him. The rebel in my novel has once again engulfed my brain and I can’t help feeling guilty when my fiancé is sick in the other room sleeping. This is crazy! My character only exists on paper but I am very close with him. After all I did create him. I guess when you spend so much of your time in your own make believe world it slowing becomes more interesting than reality.

He is everything perfect even his made up flaws. I almost have that feeling you get when you watch a good movie and fall in love with the actor. Now I am not saying that my novel is to be compared to a great film, but I enjoy it. And this new crush I have developed on my character is pretty neat. After all he is everything, I, like in men. I mean I did think him up and spend hours with him every night. Am I crazy, oh well, this novel will be hard to end.

1 comment:

  1. It's such a thrill to write isn't it/ You never really know where you are going... I think you write well and I wish you luck with your novel. I'm also working on a novel, so I can appreciate what hard going it can be sometimes.

    ReplyDelete